We are working with Museums, Archives, Collections and Galleries across the UK to host events near you to talk about the most pressing issues in photography. If you would like to host an event - get in touch. Scroll down for upcoming events.
(Members and subscribers get event updates delivered to their inboxes - why not sign up and join them?)
Our current programme, thanks to support from Arts Council England includes:
- Researching and delivering a major conference on the subject of digital legacy
- Identifying and acting as an advocate for threatened photographic collections
- Organising a series of community roadshows and digitisation events
- Developing the programme of workshops and study days to encourage networking, learning, research and advocacy
- Enhancing the involvement of PCN members
- Building links with specialists in other related disciplines
Photographic Collections Network events take place regularly across the UK, including collections and exhibition visits, seminars, workshops and an annual conference. Most events are for members only; when events are open to the general public a non-member price will be listed.
GET UPDATES: Not a member yet? Join as a member or register as a subscriber to receive updates about our events programme and much more.
GOT AN IDEA?: If you'd like to suggest and/or host any future events, we'd love to hear from you and grow the network. Please do get in touch here.