The Photographic Collections Network runs an independent programme as detailed throughout this website. Redeye, the Photography Network, is the lead organisation on its steering group responsible for funding, finance and legal issues.
Your contract when buying tickets for Photographic Collections Network events is with Redeye, Market Buildings, Thomas Street, Manchester M4 1EU. Redeye is a Community Benefit Society, registered with the Financial Conduct Authority; registration number 7052.
All ticket prices include VAT @ 20%. Redeye's VAT registration number is 781 5708 07. Receipts are issued by email after each purchase. Please contact us if for any reason you don't receive a VAT receipt. Donations are zero-rated for VAT.
Details of all events are subject to change and in the event of a change we undertake to find substitutes wherever possible.
Unless otherwise mentioned, we can usually offer a refund (less an admin fee of up to 25%) up to 14 days before an event. No refunds will be issued after this time, unless an event is cancelled.
We cannot offer refunds in any circumstances after an event has started.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All material on this Website is (unless otherwise stated) copyright © 2017 Redeye, or its contributors, on behalf of the Photographic Collections Network. Reading, copying or adapting any material implies agreement to these terms and conditions.
Users are permitted to view, print and download the material for personal, non-commercial use only but in so doing are not permitted to remove or amend any trade mark, copyright or other proprietary notice. Users may not distribute, transmit, reproduce or publish by electronic or any other means any part of the data without the prior written permission of Redeye. All other rights reserved.
Whilst Redeye endeavours to ensure that the information on this Website is correct, it is provided on an "as is" basis, without warranties of any kind, and no warranty, express or implied, is given as to accuracy or completeness and Redeye does not accept any liability for any error or omission. Redeye shall not be liable for any third party claims or losses of any nature including, but not to, loss of profits, direct, indirect, special or consequential damages arising from a third party's use or inability to use this Website.
Redeye accepts no responsibility for the content on any site to which a hypertext link from this site exists. The links are provided "as is" with no warranty, express or implied, for the information provided within them.
All authors or providers of a link into this site should note that Redeye does not necessarily read, check or edit the context from such links and Redeye accepts such material linked to its site purely on the basis of an understanding that Redeye is a distributor (not a publisher) of such material and by linking to this site, the author or provider of the link gives an implied warranty that he/she/it will indemnify Redeye in the event of any action arising as a result of such material appearing on or via this site. All persons accessing this site are also put on notice of such fact.
Redeye makes efforts to ensure that its publications and offers on this site fully meet the requirements of English law and foreign laws of any country where it is intended for such content to be viewed. In the event that a foreign country's law may not be fully complied with, then Redeye shall be deemed not to be directing such content to that particular country. Redeye reserves the right to remove any material uploaded by members or users to this Website.
This Website provides users with a free information service; where payment is required for information or services, users will be notified within the site and given instructions for subscribing to any such services.
While Redeye makes all reasonable attempts to exclude viruses from the Website, it cannot ensure such exclusion and no liability is accepted for viruses. Thus, you are recommended to take all appropriate safeguards before downloading information from this site.
These terms and conditions are governed by and shall be interpreted in accordance with English law.
DATA PRIVACY NOTICE
Redeye is committed to protecting your privacy. We do not collect personal information about you other than information that you voluntarily provide (for example, when you provide contact information). Any personal information you provide while visiting this site is confidential, and only used for the purposes described below. We guarantee never to sell personal information or share that information with third parties unrelated to Redeye or any associated companies that may be located outside the European Union.
YOUR PERSONAL DATA: WHAT IS IT?
Personal data relates to a living individual who can be identified from that data. Identification can be by that information alone, or in conjunction with any other information either currently in the data controller’s possession, or which is likely to come into their possession. The processing of personal data is governed by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
WHO IS THE DATA CONTROLLER?
Redeye is the data controller. This means that Redeye (through the Board elected by the members) decides how your personal data is processed and for what purpose. Redeye is a Community Benefit Society.
HOW DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Redeye complies with its obligations under the GDPR by keeping personal data up to date; by storing and destroying it securely; by not collecting or retaining unnecessary data; by protecting personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access and disclosure, and by ensuring that appropriate technical measures are in place to protect personal data.
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
* To keep an up-to-date membership list
* To enable our staff to communicate with the Redeye members and subscribers as effectively as possible
* To inform you of new events run by Redeye or in partnership with Redeye, and to inform you of relevant news and information from the industry
* To maintain our own accounts and records
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT, AND WHY?
* Name, postal address, email address, and telephone number, to keep in touch with you
* University attended, and graduation date, to determine eligibility for student discounts
* Information regarding potential voluntary work for Redeye, to help us allocate suitable tasks to our volunteers
* Job title and company, photographic specialisms, to help us develop an events programme with broad appeal
* Equality information (age, gender, education level, nationality, ethnicity, disability status), to help us set and monitor our inclusivity goals, and for our funding applications
* Event attendance and participation in Redeye activities, to help us carry out our administrative activities
WHAT IS THE LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
* Contract – we need to process your personal data in order to carry out the core services of Redeye. This applies to data held about members, website users, and event attendees
* Consent – with your explicit consent, we will use your personal data to keep you informed about news, events, and Redeye's services. This applies to newsletter subscribers
* Compliance with a legal obligation which the controller is bound to comply with – we must maintain financial records as dictated by Companies House
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data is treated as strictly confidential, and will only be shared with volunteers in order for them to carry out a specific service (for example, marking attendance at events).
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We keep data in accordance with the full GDPR policy of Redeye. This is available on request.
YOUR RIGHTS AND PERSONAL DATA
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
* The right to request a copy of your personal data which Redeye holds about you
* The right to request that Redeye corrects any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date
* The right to request your personal data is erased when it is no longer necessary for Redeye to retain such data
* The right to withdraw your consent to the processing of consent-based data at any time
* The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing
* The right to lodge a complaint to the Information Comissioner’s Office
If we wish to use your personal data for a new purpose, not covered by this Data Protection Notice, then Redeye will provide you with a new notice explaining this new use, prior to commencing the processing, and setting out the relevant purposes and processing conditions. Where and whenever necessary, we shall seek your prior consent to the new processing.