Art Fund have partnered with Whitechapel Gallery for the sixth year running to support their series of professional development courses, and are offering 50 bursaries to curators and museum professionals.
Running throughout June and July, these hands-on courses will draw on the expertise of staff from across Whitechapel Gallery, as well as other industry leaders. Each course will focus on practical training and use current projects as case studies. The Art Fund are offering 50 bursaries to museum professionals on the following one-day courses (five places available on each):
- How to publish exhibition catalogues
- Writing for the exhibition
- How to fundraise – grants and foundations
- How to curate participatory art projects – schools and teachers
- How to curate with communities (to be held at MIMA, Middlesbrough)
- How to curate public events and performance
- Curating moving image
- How to curate an exhibition – touring exhibitions and partnerships
- How to create a communications campaign
- How to curate an exhibition – archive displays
Full price places usually cost £195.
Applications close 5pm, Thursday 30 May 2019. Read more / apply here.